This is the website of Isaac Bonora, an Industrial designer, programmer, photographer and graphic artist based in Brisbane, Australia. I’m currently completing a Bachelor of Design (Industrial Design) at QUT and have an interest in tangible design that solves problems.
Some of my projects include the redesign of the BNE International and Domestic Airport with Bombardier, scheduled for 2050. I’ve also collaborated on 'Street Sew', designing a portable sewing kit and leading the research of promising programs to teach homeless people soft and hard skills to improve their wellbeing. My other interests are programming and photography, creative outlets that have honed my attention to detail and creative development. My body of work is solution-focused and centred in attentive and intuitive design.View my CV ⧉
ProjectsIn no particular order
- Lazer.Grub: Tailored ERP Service
- Reflection Flag: IW.HUB
- Grey Cycle: Water Unwasted
- Energizer Torch Remodel
- KITE: BAC'S Autonomous Transport System
- Technics SL-1200 Series - A0 Poster
- System Mapping the BNE Airport.
- Home by Toni Morrison
- VR Addiction pdf
- Street Sew: Sewing Kit for the Homeless
- How Effective are Wellness Programs in the Workplace?